Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing and / or ordering from the Website, any and every person (Customer, User or otherwise) is agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions as set out by LUNIKO. Any person not in agreement with any of these Terms and Conditions should not use, access, browse or Order from the Website.
“Agreement” – see below
“Product” – means any item described as for sale on the Website
“Website” – means https://luniko.net as owned and operated by Iryna Kolomiichuk and contains material owned by LUNIKO.
“Terms and Conditions” – means the general terms and conditions of the sale as set out herewith and may be referred to as ‘Terms of Service’
“User” – any person who accesses the Website for any purpose not limited to perusal, browsing and placing an Order
“Order” – an offer by the Customer to purchase any one or more product/s from the Website
“Customer” – means that person placing an Order for Products through the Website
“Luniko” – the copyrighted name of the business to which these terms and conditions relate as created and owned by Iryna Kolomiichuk.
“Sale” – means an agreement between the Customer and LUNIKO for the sale of a Product in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the Information contained within the Website
“Information” – means any piece of information on the Website
2.1 Any person choosing to access the Website from a location outside of England and Wales is responsible for ensuring their own compliance with local laws and regulations. LUNIKO is not to be held accountable or liable for any access to the Website which may contravene the local law of a person accessing the same.
2.2 The Website is directed at Users and Customers who are accessing the Website.
2.3 Any disagreement arising from these Terms and Conditions at any time will be dealt with under the law as prescribed within the jurisdiction of Poland.
2.4 LUNIKO reserves the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. LUNIKO may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
2.5 Customers may not use LUNIKO products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
3.1 Any Sale made through the Website is conditional upon the Customer agreeing to the following:
- a) Unless agreed prior to the Order being made, any Product Ordered or purchased through the Website is for personal use, or for the purpose to be gifted to another person for personal use only meaning that commercial resale of the Product/s is forbidden.
- b) Unless otherwise expressly agreed with LUNIKO prior to the Customer or User making the Order from the Website, the person placing the Order will send payment to LUNIKO in terms with the payment methods set out within the Website.
- The Products
4.1 LUNIKO reserves the right to alter the price of its products as may be necessary from time to time and will not be liable for any loss as may be perceived or suffered by the Customer for any change in price after their Order has been placed.
4.2 LUNIKO reserves the right to limit the quantities of any Product that they offer. All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of LUNIKO.
4.3 LUNIKO reserves the right to discontinue any Product at any time. Any offer for any Product made on this site is void where prohibited.
4.4 The price of the Products will stand as that price which is described on the Website at the time the Customer places the Order (save for any error or omission made by LUNIKO or any other third party meaning – see Errors and Omissions below).
- Agreement between the Customer and LUNIKO
5.1 No Order can be accepted by LUNIKO until payment for the Product (including any additional cost for postage as may be stated on the Website) has been received in full by them in terms with the payment methods set out in the Website.
5.2 Once payment has been received by LUNIKO, LUNIKO will confirm that the Order has been accepted by sending an email to the Customer at the email address provided at the time of placing the Order. LUNIKO’s acceptance of the Order by sending that email brings into existence a legally binding contract (Agreement) between LUNIKO and the Customer.
6.1 The Customer may cancel their Agreement with LUNIKO for the Products ordered at any time up to the end of the 28th day from the date of receipt of the Product/s EXCEPT WHERE LUNIKO has made the Product to bespoke measurements at the Customer’s request and where the process of making the bespoke Product has already begun. Where a Customer wishes to cancel their Agreement with LUNIKO with regards to a Product that they have requested to bespoke specification, LUNIKO can only offer a refund where the product has a fault or where the making process has not yet begun. In this circumstance the Customer should contact LUNIKO as soon as possible as delay in communicating their decision may result in LUNIKO being unable to offer any refund.
6.2 In relation to non-bespoke Products LUNIKO will not require the customer to give a reason for cancelling the Agreement but may ask from time to time for the purposes of information.
6.3 To cancel an Agreement the Customer must contact LUNIKO in writing as soon as practicable after making their decision to cancel the Agreement and within 28 days of the Agreement begin made.
6.4 If when the Customer contacts LUNIKO to cancel the Agreement, the Product has already been dispatched and received by them, the Customer agrees to return the Product in perfect condition together with its original packaging and delivery note in terms with the returns policy as set out on the Website. The Customer is advised to take a copy of the delivery note prior to sending it back for there own purpose.
6.5 Products returned to LUNIKO will be sent back at the Customer’s own risk and as soon as practicably possible. LUNIKO will not be liable for any damage incurred in transit so it is important that the Customer ensures the product is adequately packaged when returning a Product.
6.6 LUNIKO will not be held liable for any damage incurred or sustained at any part of the return process.
6.7 Once the Customer has notified LUNIKO in writing that he or she wishes to cancel their contract with LUNIKO, any sum debited by way of payment for the relevant Product/s shall be returned to the Customer within 14 days of the Order but that this is dependent on the following conditions:
- a) If the Product/s have already been dispatched to the Customer, those products MUST be returned to LUNIKO in perfect, re-saleable condition as per the terms above. In this circumstance once receipt of the returned Product/s has been confirmed together with confirmation that the Product/s are in the condition they were dispatched in by LUNIKO, LUNIKO will then return the Customer’s payment to them as soon as practicably possible
- b) If the Customer does not return the Products delivered or does not pay the costs of delivery, LUNIKO shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Product/s from the amount to be returned to the Customer. If the Customer does not return the Products delivered to LUNIKO in the same condition that they were supplied then LUNIKO shall be entitled to deduct a cost related to the damage to the Products from the amount to be returned to you.
- c) If the Customer does not return the Product at all despite notifying LUNIKO of their wish to cancel the Agreement LUNIKO will not process the refund.
6.8 LUNIKO reserves the right to cancel the Agreement (Order, or any part of the Order as may be relevant) between them and the Customer, not limited to but including the following circumstances:
- a) LUNIKO is unable to make a delivery in the Customer’s area
- b) LUNIKO is unable to supply Product/s due to insufficient stock
- c) there has been a technical error on the Website or otherwise which results in LUNIKO’s need to cancel the Agreement
6.8.1 In this circumstance:
- a) LUNIKO will notify the Customer in writing as soon as practicably possible when it becomes apparent that an Order cannot be fulfilled in whole or in part.
- b) LUNIKO will refund the Customer their payment for that Order or part of the Order as soon as possible or within 14 days of the date the Customer was contacted by LUNIKO.
6.9 LUNIKO reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
7.1 Once a Customer places an Order and LUNIKO has entered into an Agreement with the Customer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Product/s will be dispatched as soon as practicably possible and in terms with the information on the Website. By placing an Order with LUNIKO, the Customer is acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- a) that delivery times for Products made to requested specifications (bespoke) will be longer. Should the Customer require a Product for a particular time they must make this clear to LUNIKO before they place the Order to allow LUNIKO to advise whether their timescale is possible
- b) that LUNIKO will make its best endeavours to ensure Product/s are dispatched on time but that at times, not limited to but including times of sale and festive periods, dispatch and or delivery times may be longer
- c) that LUNIKO is not liable for delays in delivery as caused by the postal service or company used by them in delivering the Products to the Customer and that any loss or damage sustained by the postal company or service will not be LUNIKO liability.
7.2 Due to the fact LUNIKO is a small business, it may, from time to time, have periods where the makers are not working on Products. In such a circumstance, details will be provided upon the Website including altered dispatch and Delivery times.
- Bespoke Items
8.1 Where LUNIKO is asked by a Customer to create a Product to personal specifications or measurements LUNIKO :
- a) may be unable to offer a refund on the item should the Customer change their mind in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- b) is not responsible for any mistake made by the Customer with regards to the information they provide to LUNIKO , including but not restricted to measurements
- c) reserves the right not to accept an Order for a Bespoke item if it is of the opinion that the Product cannot be made to the required standard due to the requests made by the Customer
9.1 By purchasing a hand crafted item made by LUNIKO (herein referred to as the ‘Product’) from LUNIKO customers are accepting that due to the techniques used by LUNIKO to dye the leather their product will change in appearance. The leather will change in appearance over time not limited or restricted to the following examples:
- a) the leather may take on colours from any non-colourfast fabrics it comes into contact with
- b) the leather will age over time which may result in the product changing in shape or stretching
- c) over time the leather will darken when it is exposed to sunlight
- d) over time the leather will change in colour and appearance when it is handled due to the natural oils which are present on the owners skin
- e) the leather is liable to scratch and mark when it comes into contact with clothes and other items
- f) leather may mark if it comes into contact with liquid
9.2. LUNIKO offers all customers a ‘Lifetime Warranty’ on their Products purchased from LUNIKO .
‘Lifetime Warranty’ is defined as a warranty on any product made by and purchased from LUNIKO . LUNIKO will offer a ‘Lifetime Warranty’ on the following only:
- a) stitching
9.3.1. LUNIKO expressly excludes the following from its ‘Lifetime Warranty’:
- a) any defect resulting in the leather or other fabric used to form whole or part of the Product including defects arising from a default in the manufacture of fixings such as (but not limited or restricted to) rivets or buckles
- b) repairs required due to misuse of the Product such where the Product has been mistreated or used for any purpose other than the purpose intended and/or
- c) where care guidelines have not been followed
9.4 LUNIKO may from time to time use their discretion to agree to make repairs to Products beyond the terms of this Warranty. In such circumstances LUNIKO will at their discretion agree the terms of the repair at the time. Such repairs may attract a charge to be agreed with the customer before the Product is repaired. Where a charge is agreed, LUNIKO has the right to keep the item in its possession until payment of the agreed charge is made.
9.5 LUNIKO reserves the right to refuse to repair any Product under these terms at their discretion and for any reason not limited to or restricted by those reasons outlined above.
9.6 LUNIKO may from time to time be unable to repair a damaged item. Where an item cannot be repaired LUNIKO will return the item to the customer at no postage cost to them. In this circumstance LUNIKO will not be liable for the cost of postage incurred by the customer for sending the item back to LUNIKO . LUNIKO will not be liable for any compensation towards the customer in this circumstance.
9.7 LUNIKO reserves the right to alter the terms of this warranty at any time. Any changes made to this warranty will be made at LUNIKO discretion and will bind all customers regardless of when the Product was purchased.
9.8 Due to the availability of the fixings (for example but not limited or restricted to rivets and fastenings) and threads (for example but not limited to colour or material) when a customer returns a Product to LUNIKO for repair they are in agreement with the following:
- a) that if an original fixing or thread cannot be replaced with a similar fixing or thread to that used on the original Product LUNIKO will at their discretion choose an alternative fixing or thread to use in the repair of the product
- b) LUNIKO will aim to dispatch your repaired Product to you within 6 weeks of receiving it for repair but there may be circumstances where this might be longer (not restricted or limited to Holiday Periods) LUNIKO will endeavour to keep the customer updated as to when their Product will be dispatched
- c) Holiday Periods are as defined as Christmas (November – January ), summer holidays (August) and promotional periods
9.9 There may be instances when a LUNIKO Product may not be repairable in such circumstances the following will apply:
- a) LUNIKO will return the product to the customer as soon as it has become apparent that the item cannot be repaired with an explanation as to why this is
9.10.1 LUNIKO will not charge the customer for the postage fee incurred by return of the Product to the customer. LUNIKO is not liable for the postage fee incurred by the customer in returning the product to LUNIKO for the purpose of this warranty, at any time.
- The Website
10.1 The Website is operated by LUNIKO . Throughout the Website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to LUNIKO . LUNIKO offers the website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to Users and Customers and anyone else as may access the website conditioned upon their acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated within the Website.
10.2 LUNIKO has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of the Products that appear. LUNIKO cannot guarantee that the User / Customer’s computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. Due to the nature of the leather, each Product may vary from the photos shown on the Website.
10.3 LUNIKO reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue trading through the Website (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
10.4 LUNIKO shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10.5 All headings used in the Website (including in the Terms and Conditions) are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
10.6 Any new features or tools which are added to the current Website shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Customers / Users can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on the Website or by asking LUNIKO to provide a copy. LUNIKO reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to the Website. It is the User / Customer’s responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. User/Customers’ continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
10.7 Users / Customers must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10.8 A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of any Order.
10.9 We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
10.10 All Users / Customers understand that their content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- a) transmissions over various networks; and
- b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
10.11 All Customers agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Website; they also agree to promptly update account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that LUNIKO can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
10.12 LUNIKO (and where relevant Shopify) may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. Customers acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. LUNIKO shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to Customers’ use of optional third-party tools.
10.13 Any use by Customers / Users of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at their own risk and discretion and must ensure that they are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
10.14 LUNIKO (and as relevant Shopify Inc) may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
11.1 If, at LUNIKO request, a person sends certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), that person agrees that LUNIKO may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to them. LUNIKO are and shall be under no obligation:
- a) to maintain any comments in confidence;
- b) to pay compensation for any comments; or
- c) to respond to any comments.
12.1 LUNIKO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Condition at any time and without giving any notice to Users or Customers and such modifications shall take immediate effect when the changes are communicated to Users and/or Customers by email or when the Terms and Conditions are updated on the Website, whichever is the soonest. Users and Customers are bound by revisions to these Terms and Conditions and must always refer to them when using the Website or placing an Order. Use of the Website by Users and Customers is deemed as their accepting these Terms and Conditions.
12.2 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain unaffected.
12.4 These Terms and Conditions must be considered along with all information, pricing and policies as included on the Website.
13.1 The Customer must contact LUNIKO as soon as possible in the event a Product is not delivered or is delivered in a state of disrepair to Product or packaging to enable LUNIKO to assist the Customer and advise them of appropriate options as may be available, for example such as a replacement Product or refund. LUNIKO will require photographic evidence of a damaged parcel to assist with enquiries and investigations with the postal service / company.
13.2 Save as may be prescribed in law LUNIKO is not liable for any loss or damage to person or property arising out of any of the Products appearing on the Website. Due to the nature of the dyes used, should Customers have concerns they are invited to discuss these with LUNIKO before placing an Order.
13.3 LUNIKO will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained for any item due to any event beyond their control which may include circumstances whereby leather dye happens to rub off onto or mark any other items (including but not restricted to garments, furniture etc)
13.4 LUNIKO will not be liable for the payment of compensation at any time whatsoever, not limited to but including where there may be disappointment suffered as a result of LUNIKO being unable to fulfil an Order or where the Customer wishes to return their Order.
13.5 LUNIKO is not responsible if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at the User/Customer’s own risk.
13.6 The Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for Users’ reference only. LUNIKO reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but they have no obligation to update any information on the Website. The Users / Customers agree that it is their responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
13.7 The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13.8 LUNIKO undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. 13.6 Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, LUNIKO shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- Errors and Omissions
14.1 Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel Orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
15.1 The Website including but not limited to design, graphics, photography, and information is copyright of LUNIKO and must not be copied at any time save for where a Customer or User wishes to copy or print parts of the website for the purpose of making an Order or sharing the Website with other Users. Any other reproduction, modification, distribution of the Website or part of for any other purpose is forbidden without the prior consent of LUNIKO .
15.2 Users / Customers agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website without express written permission by LUNIKO for any reason other than that stated above.
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to LUNIKO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone has a right to know what information is collated about them how their information is stored. The aim of this statement is to explain what information LUNIKO collects about its customers on this website and the reasons why.
LUNIKO will collect the following information from its customers when an order is placed:
- customer’s full name
- email address
- postal address
This information is stored with the customer’s order, and such information would not be added to LUNIKO mailing list unless this is explicitly agreed. The only time such information may be used is with reference to the order made.
Where a customer has opted to receive LUNIKO newsletters their name and email addresses are stored with Mailchimp. LUNIKO uses Mailchimp to process and store its customers details for the purposes of creating and sending out newsletters and promotional information. Customers can opt out of receiving these emails at any time by simply unsubscribing from the mailing list.
Occasionally LUNIKO may utilise Smartlook, which is software that collates information about how customers browse on the LUNIKO Website. The primary aim in using this information is in the interests of improving the website and the ease of navigation of its customers to improve the customer’s experience. It allows LUNIKO to monitor how long a customer spends on the site and see which pages they have visited which helps with evaluation of how the website is performing. LUNIKO wishes to reassure its customers that this software does not access personal information when it is input in the checkout page.
16.2 Bank details
These are currently dealt with only by Paypal,; LUNIKO does not get access to these details and can only see what payment method the customer has used.
16.3 Third Party Sites
LUNIKO will not pass customer information on to any third parties other than those disclosed and any necessary to compile and complete orders (except where required by law). Customers can look up the privacy policies of those third parties for further information about how they store data, including:
- Mailchimp (used to process and send out newsletters and store recipients’ names and addresses)
- Shopify (the website host)
- All the parties used to collect payment (being the customer’s choice from those listed above)
Please be assured that LUNIKO takes privacy extremely seriously. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.